Space Designer IR & pst for Racquetball Court

I was playing Racquetball, and noticed how much the massive room verb was like Gregorian Chants.. or something... so I brought my MBP & IRU in.

Here are 2 IRs to try out. Not sure if they will be usable for you, but maybe for some type of FX. These are saved to be used on an Aux (100%) wet), so if you use them as an insert, you'll need to adjust the wet/dry balance.

ImpulseANDpst.zip

Edited by Eric Wikman

Thanks for making these. On my system they sound monophic, is that the way they're supposed to sound?

I recorded them with a stereo mic, but maybe I made a mistake when selecting my inputs in IRU. I will look at them in the studio later.

How's the sound quality sound? Usable?

Thanks

They sound decent in their mono-ish way! (I'm not sure that they're completely mono, IE the stereo level meters aren't dead level on each side of the aux. They just sound mostly mono......)

Your Gregorian reference makes perfect sense regarding their character. I could see using these in a situation where I want a panned mono reverb. Haven't had a chance to use them in context yet.

• 2 weeks later...