patch changes with click

Karel

Hi

I'am am using a ultrabeat at a concertlevel for the click that I send to the drummer because the normal metronome doesn't have a different sound for down- or upbeats. but sometimes when I change patches the ultrabeat or metronome goes dead. It just stops playing. this is very a very big problem when this happens on stage and I was wondering if somebody knows whats the problem here.

thx for the help

KArel

It probably goes dead when you cross over a set in the patch list, since sets have no sound. Easy to fix.....In the Layout mode of your concert, drag one button to the workspace from the panel controls. Map it to a button on your keyboard making sure to press it 3 times slowly. Command 2 gets you to edit mode. There at the concert level, select the button just added enabling the blue halo. On the unmapped tab of the screen control inspector select Ultrabeat > Sequencer Start/Stop. No you have mapped the UB pattern playback at the concert level and set's will not stop playback. Hope this helps