Korg NanoPad Issues

Al Dig

HI,

New to the Forum, Logic Pro 8, and how to setup USB MIDI controllers. Just bought a Korg nanopad and I having trouble triggering any of the built in Logic drum kits. I believe I have downloaded the current drivers from Korg's website, but I still cannot trigger any part of the drums from the nanopads themselves. I"ll keep trying but I thought I would ask for help too!!

I'm having the same problems, using a macbook Pro running snow leopard and logic 9.

The weird thing is that the nano controllers (I have all three) work perfectly well in mainstage 2, no problem whatsoever, but in Logic i have nothing. However sometimes if I play around in mainstage and then open up Logic they'll suddenly spring to life.

It seems to be random when they work so I haven't had time to really test and figure out what triggers it.

HI,

New to the Forum, Logic Pro 8, and how to setup USB MIDI controllers. Just bought a Korg nanopad and I having trouble triggering any of the built in Logic drum kits. I believe I have downloaded the current drivers from Korg's website, but I still cannot trigger any part of the drums from the nanopads themselves. I"ll keep trying but I thought I would ask for help too!!

Your PADs have to be set up as notes in your NanoPad scene set file. Once they are set up, you need to 'Write' the to the physical NanoPad.

Other places to look will be the Audio/Midi set up utility and also in the Environment Physical input object.

1722570794_Picture2.png.415582e412595509b91ac41e2d419090.png

1296975718_Picture1.png.57607478bf07df9608273910fee37d73.png

• 1 year later...

I'm having the exact same problem with the Nano pad. I'm onto my second one now as I had the same problem and spend hours trying to figure it out and eventually thought it must be broken, so got it exchanged... and still the same thing. I'm sure I'm missing something here.

Did anyone get a solution for it? If you could share that with me. I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

I'm having the exact same problem with the Nano pad. I'm onto my second one now as I had the same problem and spend hours trying to figure it out and eventually thought it must be broken, so got it exchanged... and still the same thing. I'm sure I'm missing something here.

Did anyone get a solution for it? If you could share that with me. I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

See my prior post.

Usually the thing works straight out of the box.