Kirk Hunter's Emerald

David I am sorry if this is the wrong forum. I tried to post it in the News, Announcements, etc. but it wouldn't let me.

After considerable prodding from me Kirk Hunter is doing an EXS24 version of his Emerald Orchestral Library and he has added to it many things that will be in his new Ruby library. Kirk was new to Logic and the EXS24 is very impressed with its sound and cpu efficiency.

As Logic users well know practically the only thing that Logic does not come with is a good orchestral library and I am not aware of any for the EXS24 that comes even close to Emerald under $650.

I went out on a limb promising him that there was a market for this as the impending release of Redmatica's Keymap will make the EXS24 very powerful and flexible.

He is having a pre-sale where you can order Emerald for only $275. Listen to the demos. This is an incredible bargain.

http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/

BTW, it would be great to have a sticky where we list products for the EXS24. While Kontakt is a powerful sampler it is nowhere near as cpu efficient as the EXS24 and I and many others believe that it sounds better when the same samples are played through it.

I was at Kirk's studio today playing the EXS24 version of Emerald and all I can say is "Wow!". He has added much to it from his upcomng Ruby and programmed so many cool things in it. And it just sounds great in the EXS24 and is so cpu efficient.

If you are a Logic user you should have this library. At his prices it is a no-brainer IMHO.