Logic drum kit..

Greetings Logic guru out there. I ve been reading the list for a while. Very good

discussion group and knowledge. Very well moderated by David.

I ve been working with an external synth for my drum part (Motif ES) but would like to move to all softsynth. I kind of strugle with the quality sometimes. I tried with EXS24 and Ultrabeat. My tracks are pure midi. Any one using Drum Core or fxpansion with succes in assigning the midi part to the midi drum module with good quality. Pretty much what i am looking for is a Standard, Dry rock kit of quality.

Thanks

Anybody using drums out there??

Believe it or not, Apple's Jam Pack Rhythm Section has spectacular drums that work fabulous in logic. The so called "Studio" kits they have are very complex deeply layered and nuanced kits. Honestly, I was a bit shocked to see how 'pro' these kits are. One of these kits is easily worth the $99, but for the entire collection, pure gold.

Also don't make the mistake I did.. this is not only Apple Loops, its also sampled drum kits (EXS instruments) you can play via MIDI.

I think there are some demos of the kits on apple.com

http://www.apple.com/ilife/garageband/jampacks/rhythm.html