VERY random problem when installing plugins in Logic ! HELP

suballiance

Iv had this problem for awhile now and its really driving me mad.

whenever i install a demo [ie: auto tune, motu MX4] and then load up logic i am presented with the standard pop up you get with plugin demos which asks if i want to authorize, try demo or quit...usually i would select "try demo". My problem is i simply cant select the pop up window, i click on all the buttons and nothing happens, it just stays on the pop up window and logic just stays on the plugin scanning stage waiting for me to respond to the plugins popup window. Its a nightmare, iv tried everything to select it but nothing works. I end up having to force quit logic and even then the plugin popup window still remains on screen. I dont have this problem with Ableton Live only with Logic. I remember reading about someone else who had a similar problem awhile back but i dont think he was able to figure out the problem.

If anyone can shed some light on what the problem might be it would really be apreciated !!!

• 3 months later...