Triton sound bank

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, both sites worked well. However, I can't get the Triton to respond to anything but the GM sound bank. Are you aware of any settings I need to make in the Triton LE to be able to call patches from all banks of programs? Right now I choose a patch, and if I try to go to another bank, I get instantly routed to the GM bank.

When you select the JV 1010 multi-instrument object in the environment, you can see its parameters on the left. Make sure the 'port' parameter is set to the MIDI Out Port # on your MIDI Interface which is connected to the JV 1010.

Then you assign at least one of the MIDI Channel to a track in the Arrange window.

The easiest way to do that is to select an unused track in Arrange, and in the environment use the 'MIDI Thru' tool (the one that looks like a MIDI Connector with an arrow) and click on the first square, #1, on the multi.

pic1.jpg.a038a717b31b42ffb2b3300606f8642b.jpg

Okay, the JV1010 is working well.

But back to the Triton LE environment. I thought I was in heaven when I finally got a responsive Triton LE, and it worked great, until I tried to record on track 2, on track 3, etc. WTF? Only getting the response on track and channel 1. Am I supposed to do something different in the environment? In channel 2, the correct port is selected, as is the proper channel. Please help this newbie! Thanks.

• 3 years later...
Included is the complete Triton bank. Just open the autoload and save it as a template or copy the environment into your autoload file.

Sorry to be so Brain dead about this (it's so different than Digital Performer) - I've saved it as a template in Logic - but what do you do from here? I tried opening a new project and it doesn't show any patch lists from the Triton. Thank You