Anyone have problems w/10.4.2?

Dar

I should have known better...but I installed the update and now, some files open fine but others crash Logic on opening...can't figure out if the "bad" sessions have anything in common. Dang it. When will I learn about updates...anyone having any similar expereiences? TIA

By the way, this forum absolutely rocks...

I should have known better...but I installed the update and now, some files open fine but others crash Logic on opening...can't figure out if the "bad" sessions have anything in common. Dang it. When will I learn about updates...anyone having any similar expereiences? TIA

Since running the updater, LOGIC is running well for me... had a single alert re: consolidate/repair on the first run of the first file...other than that everything's been fine

EXCEPT i made the mistake of loading a boatload of fonts into FontBook

which is something i suggest y'all AVOID

:oops:

Yep, the same over here....Logic crashed 4-5 times an hour when doing several things...open a file, open an audio-file, opening an effect-plugin, whatever.

Problems were over when I installed Pro Application Support 3.0, have you tried that??

regards, Roland

Yep, the same over here....Logic crashed 4-5 times an hour when doing several things...open a file, open an audio-file, opening an effect-plugin, whatever.

Problems were over when I installed Pro Application Support 3.0, have you tried that??

regards, Roland

Yeah, tried that...is it possible to "go back" to 10.4.1? How would one do that?

regards, Roland

Yeah, tried that...is it possible to "go back" to 10.4.1? How would one do that?

Have you checked 'Installed updates'?

Is 'PRO APP. Support' really installed?

Please guys, listen to your old father here................

Tiger is still shaking down. Mac OS X releases rarely function properly, especially for the pro-apps, until Cupertino have had a chance to get all their ducks in a row.

This studio isn't going Tiger until next January.

:?

...trust me I've been beating myself up a lot about this...thing is, that damn update sat on my desktop for a week because I wanted to see if there were any problems...didn't hear of any so, like an idiot, I did it...Oh,, well, I'll just re-install Tiger and update to 10.4.1-that worked really well for me.