Expanding capability of RME Fireface 800 ?

Hi all,

Recently, I've started recording my music in a new way - full live band "one-take" style method which means now that i am aiming to simultaneously mic and record each voice/instrument "live" -- using4 large diaphram AT 4033 and 3035s. It's a really exciting way to record but in doing so, i have hit the limit of my FF800's phantom powered XLR jacks.

Since all the sources i need to mic are either acoustic or voice, i'm wondering if I add dynamic mics thru the leftover non powered 1/4" jacks-- won't they be completely buried under the much more sensitive AT condensers?

Ideally I think I'd like to add more mics like the ones I am already using but if so i guess i need a way to power them before directing them into the remaining FF800 channels. How do I do that?

I have a battered old SM57 which i have used successfully in the past on a kick drum or a loud tube amp but never on anything other than that...

If adding dynamic mics is the way to go which models should I be looking at?

thanks, Pete