L9 and Kore Player 2 sadness...

fisherking

this has happened on two different songs (out of many, so NOT a common problem for me...yet...).

when i open this L9 song, i get an error message, telling me the Kore Player cannot play in Mono...there's a line thru kore player in the source window, and..i cannot open it (so i can't get to the sound that was playing, so i can at least re-open Kore cleanly). Kore does not offer a Mono mode, so not sure why this is happening.

did i describe that well? hmmm... a drag, as i have a huge library (i don't want to look thru a million sounds to find the one i lost...)

any ideas, anyone??

here's the exact message:

Logic: Plug-in \U201CKore Player\U201D of type mono not available!

Kore does not offer a Mono mode, so not sure why this is happening.

Hi there....

Actually....Kore DOES offer a mono mode....I just instantiated this and believe that this might be part of your issue.

Did you retry installing the program, since this intermittent problem started?

If not, I'd start with a clean slate - there is an UNINSTALL program available from the NI website...after which I would make certain you've the latest updates of KORE app and the controller itself.

I'm not terribly familiar with Kore 2, I've only been working with it for the past week....but I'm most familiar with troubleshooting its' installation/uninstallation having set it up numerous times over the past several days to get it working "just so" within LP 9.1.1.

I know you probably didn't want to read a suggestion like this....but it may be worth it. Other than that, you might want to contact NI Support too...as it sounds a bit quirky on your end, particular with the intermittent nature of the issue.

Kore does not offer a Mono mode, so not sure why this is happening.

Hi there....

Actually....Kore DOES offer a mono mode....I just instantiated this and believe that this might be part of your issue.

Did you retry installing the program, since this intermittent problem started?

If not, I'd start with a clean slate - there is an UNINSTALL program available from the NI website...after which I would make certain you've the latest updates of KORE app and the controller itself.

I'm not terribly familiar with Kore 2, I've only been working with it for the past week....but I'm most familiar with troubleshooting its' installation/uninstallation having set it up numerous times over the past several days to get it working "just so" within LP 9.1.1.

I know you probably didn't want to read a suggestion like this....but it may be worth it. Other than that, you might want to contact NI Support too...as it sounds a bit quirky on your end, particular with the intermittent nature of the issue.

thanks, good ideas, will try a reinstall first... (it's actually the free kore player, recently updated...)