Bouncing all tracks separately, but at once [SOLVED]

Kromagnon

I searched the bejesus out of this, but cant seam to find an answer... I woud like to bounce each track individually from 0:0 without going through and bouncing each one separately (there are 60 trakcs). thank you for your time and help for an easy question.

The tip about exporting Aux channels is AMAZING.

BUT WHY must we make a region on that channel first?

The only logic I see in this is that it exports whatever is in the arrange page (tracks)...and tracks without regions don't make sound.

Why not just do this by default?

Or why not, at least, tell us we can do this?

I agree, that should be in the manual...not just in some article on apple's website.

J.

It should be on the box! It's a brilliant feature.

The region thing makes sense I guess, but it would make more sense to have a tick box in a dialogue box with this and other features, like include plugins etc. etc. It'd be GREAT to have the option of bouncing PANNED mono tracks as stereo audio files too. But thats just an aside.

• 7 years later...
sorry for resurrect this old thread but even doing file/export all tracks as audio file it does the export for all tracks simultaneously but it still uses 1 cpu only, basically there is a minimal change on the time required to export each track individually, for example with ctrl-click all regions and do export as audio file (that is good in my case as i was doing multiple masters)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Apologies if it's better for me to start a new thread, but my question is closely related.

I was attempting to Bounce > Replace all tracks and I realized it also bounces my Summing Stacks. I'm trying to find a way to bounce in place all my audio tracks, but leave all my sends, pan, volume, and Summing Stacks in place. I've figured out how to do it all except for preserving my summing stacks.

Basically, I'm trying to print all my tracks after my initial round of gain-staging. it may ultimately prove not that much of a CPU save (although I am using Acustica Sand3 Pre to boost/attenutate my levels) and just end up being sisyphean. But at this point, i'm down the rabbit hole trying to learn the options available to me.

Apologies if it's better for me to start a new thread, but my question is closely related.

I was attempting to Bounce > Replace all tracks and I realized it also bounces my Summing Stacks. I'm trying to find a way to bounce in place all my audio tracks, but leave all my sends, pan, volume, and Summing Stacks in place. I've figured out how to do it all except for preserving my summing stacks.

Basically, I'm trying to print all my tracks after my initial round of gain-staging. it may ultimately prove not that much of a CPU save (although I am using Acustica Sand3 Pre to boost/attenutate my levels) and just end up being sisyphean. But at this point, i'm down the rabbit hole trying to learn the options available to me.

Nevermind. Selecting the individual tracks and File>Bounce>Track in Place did what I wanted.