Problem Installing Wave Alchemy Samples

Jimmy82

I've recently got drum tools ''minimal/tech house pack'' from wave alchemy but i have a problem installing it.In the instruction says to copy the instrument files (*.exs) to your “Sampler Instruments” folder for Logic.

This folder is located:

...username/Library/Application Support/Logic/Sampler Instruments.OK i've done that and when i load the exs24 in logic everything is where is supposed to be but then the instructions say :Copy the sample pack folder to ...username/Library/Application Support/Logic/Sampler Files.But there is no folder named ''sampler files''.I copied the sample pack in different locations but nothing worked.I must be doing something wrong can anyone help me?

If the folder ain't there, create it...but I think it doesn't matter where you put the samples themselves.

Edit: Actually, I just checked and I don't even have a Sampler Files folder in my user Library path and my third party exs instruments load just fine. I think it should just work if the samples have been indexed by spotlight or something.

J.

If the folder ain't there, create it...but I think it doesn't matter where you put the samples themselves.

Edit: Actually, I just checked and I don't even have a Sampler Files folder in my user Library path and my third party exs instruments load just fine. I think it should just work if the samples have been indexed by spotlight or something.

J.

If you don't have a sampler files folder in your user library path where are your sample files located?