Industrial Rock 'made in Logic'

David Nahmani

Do you guys know Celldweller? It's industrial rock produced in Logic Pro.. and it sounds good.. if you like that genre! Pumps me up.

Try "Switchback" (the second one) there: http://myspace.com/celldweller!

Klayton, the guy behind Celldweller, will be at the ReMix Hotel @ SAE in Hollywood in November... and by the way so will BT!

Somehow or other I stumbled onto this guys remix contest a few days ago.

Where do these guys come from? I'd never heard of him until a few days ago.

I have to say it seems like ALL the money is in DJ'ing/remixing these days. Deep Dish, Corsten, this Dean Coleman dude from the Apple site who I'd never heard of either. Geesh.

I have an idea: I'm in Portland, maybe I should hook up with Storm Large and sweet talk her into remixing something of hers hardcore dancefloor style.

I'm out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

He used to release stuff under the name Circle Of Dust.

Check it out, it's completely amazing industrial. I've been listening to COD since about 1995 and love just about everything I've heard, especially songs like "Perelandra," "Thulcandra," and "Blindeye" from 1998's Disengage album.

His Celldweller stuff is good as well, but it takes so long for him to release new material.. :(

He must still have some decent industry connections to have his tracks end up on the Spider-Man soundtracks, among others.

Circle Of Dust rules! :D

• 4 weeks later...