Can't access project settings...?

jonnypowell

I have this problem with certain projects I receive from friends, where I can change any of the settings in the project>settings menu. the only one I can is consolidate.

I need to change the settings so any audio files brought in to the project are copied to the folder. At the moment I can't process files without getting messages saying, "not allowed".

The files aren't locked or anything like that, and have read and write privileges.

Any ideas?

The song was most likely not saved as a project. Maybe the project folder and included folders were created in the Finder, and Logic considers the song as a regular song, not a project folder.

Make sure the song is consolidated or saved as a project and you should be able to access the project settings.

As for your other issue, it is unrelated. I suggest you keep one issue/thread. Start a new thread and give more details on the error message and when you're getting it.