Record video with sound from Logic

To capture the sound in Logic, you'll need something to route you system's sound output in to Logic: Soundflower or JackOSX.

You could also just capture the audio with Audio Hijack Pro (time limited unless you buy it) and then import the audio to Logic.

But the simplest way, after you're done recording the video, import it into Logic and then use the Import Audio from Movie command (File menu).

J.

I have wiretap, but unless I misunderstand how Audio Hijack works, I don't see how it is helpful. If I wanted to record my guitar and then sync it up to a video, I would just record the audio in Logic and sync it up in iMovie or whatever.

I am looking to avoid that process, so soundflower might be the way to go because you can actually select it as a sound source in whatever app you are using.

I have wiretap, but unless I misunderstand how Audio Hijack works, I don't see how it is helpful. If I wanted to record my guitar and then sync it up to a video, I would just record the audio in Logic and sync it up in iMovie or whatever.

I am looking to avoid that process, so soundflower might be the way to go because you can actually select it as a sound source in whatever app you are using.

Oh, I see. Yes, you need to figure out how to take down the latency in soundFlower.