How to run rewire for plug?

NoPro

I went thru the manual and read about rewire...not sure..how to apply to my specific need to run a pitch correction plug in. I found this post below. The post talks about pitch correction plugins .I have the pitch correction plugin mentioned below and I would like to run it "rewire" but have no idea exactly HOW to do that.

"kind of expensive but good. Waves TUNE. Also comes in a lite version free with the ren maxx bundle. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and it runs right in the program via rewire." thanks

I don't know if this will help. I have Melodyne Uno which also runs as a rewire plug in the following manner...

Open plug in rewire mode

In Logic, create a rewire object in the Environment (local menu New>Internal>Rewire)

Assign the rewire object to a bus

In the bus object, assign the channel setting to Rewire left or right, which can be done in the Environment or in the Arrange.

Hope that does the trick. :)

Yes, this settup will allow host control.

Re environment: Logic menu: Windows>Environment,

local menu: New>Internal>Rewire

That creates the Rewire object. As long as it's selected, you can choose Device and Bus in the parameters box upper left.

this whole thing is kinda strange. What happened

I've been using the plugin on let's say just a vocal track.....somewhat worked. Then I called waves and a tech there said "oh put your Tune plug on an Aux track /rewire. I thought I understood after getting of the telephone but did not. So I e-mailed waves tech...and they said..."just use it as a plug"...very confused...and so far you are the only other person on two forums who has any clue about this.