Upgrading from G4 to new Mac Pro. Help anybody?

Hi there,

My current set up is a mac g4 800 running logic 6.3 with Digi 001 to 3 x Behringer DDX3216.I have a RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652 card and 2x Fostex D2424s,Focusrite Liquid channel,Focusrite ISA 430 mk1, Lexicon pcm 91+81,Alesis Masterlink x 3,Roland XV 5080,VSL strings,Atmosphere and loads of other expanders.

My question is should I upgrade to the new Mac pro 2.66, Logic Pro 7.2,SSl Duende and Apogee Ensemble,( or any other interface anyone could suggest) and how would I incoporate any of the other gear mentioned above? (Without selling it)

I record live bands in Jersey,Channel Islands with with a Behringer DDX3216 and Fostex D2424 then take them back to the studio where I light pipe them into the RME Hammerfall 9652 G4+Logic to work on.Any over dubs I do go through either of the Focusrite gear back into Logic then out into another Behringer DDX3216 then mixdown to stereo in a Alesis Masterlink.

Any suggestions anyone?