best way to sample

I'm having some issues with sampling and looping.

If I sample an old rock / RnB song for example, by the time I loop the 4 bars the dymanic changes and you can hear the loop.

Are most people re-recording their samples? I feel like it's the only way to get the samples I want.

Another thing, is it's hard to get the sample I'm looking for without vocals.

This may seem like a lame question.

It just seems easier for me to write all my instruments or re-record a sample I have.

Or maybe the art to sampling is finding the beat that sounds the same when looped and finding audio with no vocals ect.

maybe the art to sampling is finding the beat that sounds the same when looped and finding audio with no vocals ect.

You got it, exactly. That's the art of sampling. If your loop is louder at the end vs at the beginning, you could always try adjusting its volume with volume automation to "correct" it, but you can only go so far.

But a lot of the modern music genre don't really strive for perfectly seamless looping, in fact, often, hearing the loop point is part of the fun.