2 groups related questions

I have 2 questions regarding GROUPS in Logic.

First, I made group for 7 wah guitar tracks which are playing short passage leading to the chorus of the song. I checked volume, mute, solo and all sends boxes. And everything works as expected except that when I select one track and put send to it I don't get sends on all the other grouped tracks. Does anyone knows why is that. I know I can select them all and put BUS 1 and every single one of them will get BUS 1 but thinking that way I can also select them all and solo, mute or level them all together even without using groups. So, any idea why Logic won't allow me to have sends on all tracks when I checked Sends box in group settings ?

Second...Is there any way I can select one track from the group and adjust it's level by itself independent of the other tracks on a fly ?

Like selecting Guitar 3 from my Wah Guitar group and by pressing some key change it's level or mute it (pan it or whatever) and not affect all the tracks in the group ?

Thanks in advance.

I have 2 questions regarding GROUPS in Logic.

First, I made group for 7 wah guitar tracks which are playing short passage leading to the chorus of the song. I checked volume, mute, solo and all sends boxes. And everything works as expected except that when I select one track and put send to it I don't get sends on all the other grouped tracks. Does anyone knows why is that. I know I can select them all and put BUS 1 and every single one of them will get BUS 1 but thinking that way I can also select them all and solo, mute or level them all together even without using groups. So, any idea why Logic won't allow me to have sends on all tracks when I checked Sends box in group settings ?

Second...Is there any way I can select one track from the group and adjust it's level by itself independent of the other tracks on a fly ?

Like selecting Guitar 3 from my Wah Guitar group and by pressing some key change it's level or mute it (pan it or whatever) and not affect all the tracks in the group ?

Thanks in advance.

The send box is for value not routing. So just select all and route your sends.

To change the value of one object but not the others you use the so called "Group Clutch". It should be Command - G on your keyboard.

Ohhh....Now I got it. Thaanks a lot Eric. So BUS box is used (when checked) for group change of a send value not for group bus routing. Okay, that's cool. Wasn't really big effort when I had to select them all and route them to a bus all that way anyways :D

When I press Command+G I can make group Active/Inactive (which allows me to adjust any channel strip of a group independently and group them together by same key command). Is that what this command should be doing ?

I mean, I just ask, it works perfectly for me. Just what I was looking for. :D