3 Screens Display Setup w/iMac?

Hey fellow Logicians :D

I own an iMac i7 27" and I'm aware it can hook up to one external display via mini DVI-adapter. However, is anyone currently running 2 external monitors for a total of 3 monitors for their display setup?

I've heard of certain adapters that will allow the 3rd monitor... There's Matrox TripleHead2Go, but that's pricey at $250+. Also, there are a number of external video card USB adapters for a more attractive $80-100 that would ideally work, but I'm not 100% since all I've read from other forums is that iMac only supports one other display. :shock:

My goal is simple: iMac as the main display and one external monitor on each side... any suggestions!?!?!?

Hey fellow Logicians :D

I own an iMac i7 27" and I'm aware it can hook up to one external display via mini DVI-adapter. However, is anyone currently running 2 external monitors for a total of 3 monitors for their display setup?

I've heard of certain adapters that will allow the 3rd monitor... There's Matrox TripleHead2Go, but that's pricey at $250+. Also, there are a number of external video card USB adapters for a more attractive $80-100 that would ideally work, but I'm not 100% since all I've read from other forums is that iMac only supports one other display. :shock:

My goal is simple: iMac as the main display and one external monitor on each side... any suggestions!?!?!?

Check the other thread that you started, I and others have posted pic's and info.

Archived