Logic Express?

Gabriel

Woud it be necessary for a logic express help section?

i had been asking about strip silence in logic express for a week now in the apple forums and nobody, i mean nobody knows!

And on the sonic forums i never get anyone to answer the quesions i post there, usualy just some people sharing there derranged political opinions.

turns out that Logic xpress does not have it so far under the little audio menu in the arrange page.

That's a good idea, I know Strip Silence used to be implemented in the Audio window way before it ever got to the Arrange Window so maybe logic Express has it there?

Audio Window: Options > Strip Silence or Control+S

I will think about setting up a Logic Express section if a lot of users need it, meanwhile feel free to post in the Logic Pro section!

That's a good idea, I know Strip Silence used to be implemented in the Audio window way before it ever got to the Arrange Window so maybe logic Express has it there?

Audio Window: Options > Strip Silence or Control+S

I will think about setting up a Logic Express section if a lot of users need it, meanwhile feel free to post in the Logic Pro section!

Thanks allot for your post !

Well, i realized that Logic Pro has everything Xpress Does not anyway, which means most Xpress users find there answers here, but the strip silence feature has been removed from what i see.

As far as Xpres goes Audio Window: Options > Sample rates is all that is there.

May be safe to say that it was silently removed with out notice, this sort of thing is indeed something APPLE is getting popular at.

• 4 weeks later...
Try doing a search in the LE7 reference pdf under the help menu.

Peace

Sorry it has been a while for me to make a post on this, its a dead issue.

There is no strip silence feature in Express.

Channel strip maybe, or silence in the audio edit window...but no strip silence with a ratio controller to split files up like ReCycle does.,

---> btw EMAGIC had this before propellorheads.