Any way to keep the 'Arrange' view up in Mixer

Soundhound

I like using that view, to keep the various groups of instruments together that I'm working on in the mixer. It works great, except any time I click back into the Arrange Window itself, and click on a track i think, and then go back to the Mixer, it reverts to 'All'. Any way to keep that from happening?

Hmm, not sure, I'll have a look. I think they're all clicked (chosen to be viewed) for both modes...but I'll check...

Hmm that doesn't seem to happen here. What kind of filter settings do you have in both the "Arrange" and the "All" modes? I mean do both show you all channel strips or does one only show audio and inst and the other shows busses and auxes and outputs for example...?

Am I missing something? Why not have a screenset for each? Just have a big mixer window as, say, screenset 1 and an unobstructed arrange window as 2? I do that with some of my plug-in windows, that may take longer to open each time (as opposed to just switching over to alternate screensets).

I am indeed. I'm using Garritan Personal Orchestra in multi mode.

I seem to have a pretty similar problem when I am using multi I output software instruments? Would you by any chance have any multi's going?

That will be your problem, I haven't found a workaround for it yet, it surely has to be some sort of bug. Hopefully will be rectified in the next update/logic10.

The best thing you can do is use the key command to cycle through the modes, I think it's shift + x. That way you can open your mixer, and quickly hit that twice and it will go to the arrange view, a bit annoying but the only workaround I have found so far.

• 1 year later...
This post is more than 1 year ago. Maybe it's already answered somewhere else, but today I was looking for the answer to this same problem, and realized if you click the link button on mixer window to unlink it, and it will stay in the arrange mode (or whatever mode you were at)