Launching Air Spectrasonics Trillian through Logic Pro.

medlamdj

Hi guys,

I recently installed the Air Spectrasonics Trillian virtual instrument on my Mac for use in Logic Studio 9. However I can't seem to launch it through Logic as it doesn't appear in the "Logic Instruments" tab on the right. Have tried to look for it elsewhere but have had no luck as yet.

Does anyone have any advice please??

Thanks a lot,

Charlie

Hey guys,

I've done as you both advised but nothing seems to happen. I.e I clicked on the instrument slot but there was no drop down menu or list of options displaying Trillian. And the same happened when i clicked the I/O.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong??

Thanks

It would do you a lot of good to give the Manual a read at your stage of experience with Logic. This is the basic function where you will start to use the DAW. If you don't really know how to get past this stage you will struggle with anything more complex. Don't underestimate the depth of Logic, the manual is there for a reason.

Back on topic, a click will open the drop down menu, then scroll down that menu where you should see AU Generators, AU Instruments, Au MIDI-Controlled Effects. If you installed Trillian correctly it should be in the AU Instruments sub folder.

Folder.jpg.35c2998fcb48d029179aef985609b955.jpg

Edited by buzwah

I actually ended up clicking and holding down on the instrument slot and it worked, I found Trilian.

That works, but a normal, single-click should work just as well.

The advantage of the single-click is that it opens the pop-up menu and keeps the menu open until you click something inside the menu.

The advantage of the click-hold is that it allows you to open the menu and choose an item inside in one long click (rather than two single click in the former solution).