How to view one midi track in score while recording [SOLVED]

n6smith

What I have been trying to achieve is to follow a previously recorded midi track in the score view while recording another track... and so far I can't seem to prevent the score from automatically switching over to the new part so I cannot see the previously recorded part.

I'm guessing/hoping there is an easy way to achieve this but so far I'm stumped...

Anyone know how or can direct me to an appropriate thread here/elsewhere with the relevant information?

Thanks...

Nigel

Edited by n6smith

What I have been trying to achieve is to follow a previously recorded midi track in the score view while recording another track... and so far I can't seem to prevent the score from automatically switching over to the new part so I cannot see the previously recorded part.

I'm guessing/hoping there is an easy way to achieve this but so far I'm stumped...

Anyone know how or can direct me to an appropriate thread here/elsewhere with the relevant information?

Thanks...

Nigel

Turn off the link in the Score Editor and lock the screenset.