2 problems core audio errors recording simple 4 bar loop

hope someone can help here 1. for some reason i cannnot record a simple 4 bar loop at the last note on the last beat of a 4bar loop always gets cut off i have sent song files to logic and they said they sent it to the developers and they still cannot find the problem ..i was told it was my computer my interface my monitors causing an electrical problem well i replaced r all of it still same problem......#2 cannot get rid of core audio errors i could have 1 audio trck playing and 1 midi track core audio errors .. my setu is a dual 1.8 g5 2gigs ram mac osx 10.4 ... i cannot believe that logic cannot get these problems fixed i went and spent close to 15,000 to get these issues resolved..NOT .... does anyone else have any isues like this ? any other software that i use on mac is fine i have been a vip with emagic for years ...i need some resolution here .. hope someone can help ...great forum