Is this song in Cmajor?

You guys and your music nerd jokes, I hope to join in someday lol. Playing around on the keyboard I hit one note *a light bulb went off* and I worked out the melody line for this song.
A,F,D,A#,G,A#,D,A? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :D Pretty sure I'm hearing chords in there. Can't work em out though. Not too shabby though for a complete noob. 8)

• 1 month later...

Wavves: if you want to develop your ability to work out chords from recordings you couldn't do better than do the David L Burge Relative Pitch Ear Training course. It's seriously hard work - but anyone who does the work will get the results. It took me 18months to get through it but I will never regret it.

Regarding the discussion of G11 (or any dominant 11th chord) - it's perfectly ok to have the third sounding as well as the 11th as long as the third is above the 11th. Bach does it so we should be able to! But having said that I usually take the symbol G11 to mean the same as G9sus or Dm7/G.

• 1 month later...

Time for a thread revival! :D

I want to cover/remix this song and a couple others with my friends/production collective leading up to an EP release, so once again. I'm calling on the mystical ear powers of the more experienced musicians here lol, who have been helping me thus far. Ski, Eric, Orsanct, Joridto, etc....I have the chords that start the song and play throughout obviously, and the bass I missing 3 parts.

The funky guitar melody that comes in at 0:19 is that a guitar? lol

The synth notes that start at 0:58

Melody that starts at 2:13

HALP PLZ LOL

• 1 month later...