Logic to Itunes Mixdown...is there a correct way to do it??

martyinabag

yeah, was thinking that.. I knew there was no way of changing different tracks in Itunes, but what would be a viable option to take all the tracks and level out the volume do you think. Is that option you mentioned expensive to buy?

Basically I have 30 tracks. we take a line out from the Mac into the mixer. the tracks wont be massively different in volume, but it would be nice to have the peace of mind that they were all identical, instead of the bass player reachin gover and maybe having to bump the volume ya know??

Thanks for the reply dude..

Is that option you mentioned expensive to buy?

Waveburner? It's a part of Logic Studio! Look in your application folder. ;)

Basically I have 30 tracks. we take a line out from the Mac into the mixer. the tracks wont be massively different in volume, but it would be nice to have the peace of mind that they were all identical, instead of the bass player reachin gover and maybe having to bump the volume ya know??

Thanks for the reply dude..

Keep in mind there's no such thing as two different tracks having a "scientifically" identical level. There's only a human way to make them perceived like having the same loudness. You'll have to adjust your levels manually until it sounds good.