ES1 or ES2 or CST for dubstep/electronic??

I know there are a few threads on here with some ES2 patches and what not, but they are from a while ago it looks like...does anyone have any that aren't up here they would like to share? Yes I am kind of being lazy but doing tutorials from youtube is getting boring and I ran out of adderol so there is no way I can sit down and make my own right now!!!! Thanks everyone! If I have something someone wants I'll upload it just let me know I just registered.

Are you looking for the mid-bass wobble? I'll put a pretty standard wobble CST I made up...I have a few more if you dig it.

If you have NI's Massive or Albino 3 plug-ins, I have a lot more really really heavy dubstep settings that ES2 just can't do. I could probably build an EXS24 instrument tho. What kind of sound are you going for?

ES2 Mid Wobble (TEK).cst

Play with the LFO 2 Rate slider as you're playing a note to get the wobble variations. The Blend slider in the filter zone can give you some variations in sound, as well as adding distortion/bitcrusher ect.

Also, I use Ohmboyz Ohmicide distortion quite a bit...awesome multiband distortion plug-in. But yeah, the Native Instruments Massive and Rob Papen's Albino 3 synths are much better at creating the vocal/screaming style basslines. I'd look into those plug-ins, I think they have some demo's to try out. I can get a a lot of Skrillex-like screaming sounds from Massive. But yeah, load that .pst into ES2 and play around, I can see what else I have.

Hey you're welcome bro...here's another one I just threw together quick, again play with the LFO2 rate and the osc tunings and it can get pretty filthy sounding, also try moving the OSC level control in the little triangle around, theres a few spots that sound pretty nasty.

I'm playing around with ES2 right now seeing if I can get a good sounding vocal scream out of it. Pretty fun, it's been a while since I've used the ES2 for anything but my subbass haha.

WideF#%kinOpen Wobble (TEK).pst

WideF#%kinOpen Wobble 3 (TEK).pst

WideF#%kinOpen Wobble 2 (TEK).pst

• 2 months later...