Solo-ed /bussed tracks drip sound

the Observer

HI .

I lately have a very annoying problem: When I solo certain tracks I still hear other sound dripping through (reverb +delay on aux channels )this makes editing more difficult. Somebody told me this is a cpu problem? I hope i make this clear enough to understand me Is this maybe also a pre or post send problem Maybe somebody has and idea Thanks in advance

Dont mind the gain inserts :) I now dealt with it ..to click on the "read" button on Bus 2 (reverb2) so I get a bus 2 track in the arrangement and then automate the volume(attachment 1) fader. But it is not a very nice method I have it often delays and reverbs dripping out so to speak (sorry dutch is my native tongue)Maybe you have a cure? Thank you

Attached also is pic2 mixer

596054657_Screenshot2011-04-17at13_56_39.thumb.png.d9b4ab8fa71ad5c67cb9cc5bd7709788.png

436220049_Screenshot2011-04-17at13_52_25.thumb.png.9aa7c34e7b3320b2382834b39586b23d.png

Track 14> Between 1:15 & 1:40 the break.. there is all kinds of reverbs and delays going on then the tracks picks up and the fx still audible ..when I solo 14 I hear the other delay fx & verbs as well?? I used the reverb2 aux channel in my arrangement to fix it like that look in between 1:15 & 1:40 track 15 I hope you guys follow me

Welke tracks heb je solo?

Haha, vertaalsite? Jij malle Schudmeplanken! Z'n galm lekt!

Dat is trouwens logisch, want als je een kanaal met sends soloot, dan zijn de auxes waar de sends naar "wijzen" ook open, zelfs al staan die sends op -∞. Dus dat je bus 3 en 4 hoort, is logisch.

Edited by Eriksimon

Yes I did try...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 am Post subject:

Track 14> Between 1:15 & 1:40 the break.. there is all kinds of reverbs and delays going on then the tracks picks up and the fx still audible ..when I solo 14 I hear the other delay fx & verbs as well?? I used the reverb2 aux channel in my arrangement to fix it like that look in between 1:15 & 1:40 track 15 I hope you guys follow me