Mystery reverb on a bus track

DougP

I have a bunch of tracks (a mix of audio and audio instrument tracks) that are sending to a bus track with only CamelPhat on the inserts. For some reason the entire mix is having extra reverb added to it.

If I Bypass CamelPhat on the bus track the reverb is still present, however if I mute the bus track then the reverb disappears and the rest of the tracks sound exactly how they should.

Again, the only way I have been able to make the unwanted reverb to disappear is by muting the bus track. The only insert on the bus track is CamelPhat.

Why would this occur? Is there a way to fix it? I have never had this problem with bus tracks before so I am stumped.

thanks for the help

I have a bunch of tracks (a mix of audio and audio instrument tracks) that are sending to a bus track with only CamelPhat on the inserts. For some reason the entire mix is having extra reverb added to it.

If I Bypass CamelPhat on the bus track the reverb is still present, however if I mute the bus track then the reverb disappears and the rest of the tracks sound exactly how they should.

Again, the only way I have been able to make the unwanted reverb to disappear is by muting the bus track. The only insert on the bus track is CamelPhat.

Why would this occur? Is there a way to fix it? I have never had this problem with bus tracks before so I am stumped.

thanks for the help

If you go into the Audio Configuration Window and look through it you will see every plug-in that is loaded so that you can find the culprit.

i'll defnitely check the Audio Configuration page for stray plug ins.

its definitely not a software monitoring thing. all tracks are affected and none of the tracks are armed for recording.

i may try to delete the bus and create another one... most likely wont help but its worth a try.

Thanks Ashermusic, you were right on the money. i had apparently had space designer running on an environment bus that wasnt being displayed in the arrange window.

i eventually wound up with other problems with that .lso so i rebuilt fresh under a new song name and its working great. on the upside, i have a much better understanding of the arpeggiator now.

:)

Thanks Ashermusic, you were right on the money. i had apparently had space designer running on an environment bus that wasnt being displayed in the arrange window.

i eventually wound up with other problems with that .lso so i rebuilt fresh under a new song name and its working great. on the upside, i have a much better understanding of the arpeggiator now.

:)

Glad to have been of help. When you use this app as long as I have some problems just scream out at you what they are and this was just one such example.