presets for vocal reverbs?

Dras

Do any of you have any preset vocal reverbs you can screenshot for me?

I've been tangling with this thing for hours and I just need a lead way of how it should sound correct.

It doesn't matter if its Gold, Platinum or Silver (im using logic express) but there are no factory presets for vocals.

In Logic Express, select an Audio track for your vocal, then go to the slider thingy in the lower left of the screen (I'm very bad with the official names....) where you insert your plug-ins. To the right of the word "Inserts", just under the EQ window is a small arrow. Click hold on that and scroll down to either the "Logic Express" or "Garageband" menu options. Both options contain a good selection of presets for vocals. I hope that helps....

In Logic Express, select an Audio track for your vocal, then go to the slider thingy in the lower left of the screen (I'm very bad with the official names....) where you insert your plug-ins. To the right of the word "Inserts", just under the EQ window is a small arrow. Click hold on that and scroll down to either the "Logic Express" or "Garageband" menu options. Both options contain a good selection of presets for vocals. I hope that helps....