Baba O'Rriley ES2

had to do this tune for a gig.. Found a KILLER sequence from these guys:

http://www.songgalaxy.com/

WELL worth the $7 to buy it... But the sound wasn't quite right...So I broke out the ES2 and had a go ;) Tweak the SpaceDesigner verb to your liking.

in respect for the original programmers, I've only included a few bars of the tune (and my Channel Strip), but you'll get the point.. if ya want the rest, pony up the minimal $.. They did a GREAT job doing the sequence (it has gtr/drums/pno/violin, etc..). Massive props.

Baba seq 0nly.logic.zip

thanks :) I've bought a few things from these guys when I simply didn't have the time to do the sequencing myself..They do an amazing job and produce a great product. I usually replace the sounds, or do some programming, but the MIDI data is spot on. (I did some BFD Drums on the Baba tune...kicked butt).

• 1 month later...

I can't take the credit for the Midi Sequence. That was created by the fine folks at SongGalaxy.com. They TOTALLY nailed. it. Looks like they divided it up into a left hand/right hand part.. Makes sense. Two tracks assigned to the same Instrument Object.

All I did was listen to the record and program the ES2 patch to get as close as I could.