how to create ultrabeat pst file

JasonO

i'm not quite sure what you're getting at, but when you save a patch it becomes a pst file, you can then import any channel from that into a new patch.

as far as importing samples, the second osc can be switched to a sample bank, and, well, the synth sections are of course all tweakable for analog sounds. if you have no idea where to start with using ultrabeat with regard to loading samples and creating sounds, try reading the ultrabeat section in the manual. it not only describes how it works, but also has a handy tutorial which links in with the tutorial presets in ultrabeat.

hth

ok got it...there's just too many things that needed to be turned off to hear my loaded sample. i wasn't sure why i wasn't hearing it, but all good now. do u kow anything about the midi controller assignment? ultrabeat recognizes the signal when learn function is activated, but the VIA parameters won't respond after they been assigned to the appropriate CTRL letter.

ok got it...there's just too many things that needed to be turned off to hear my loaded sample. i wasn't sure why i wasn't hearing it, but all good now. do u kow anything about the midi controller assignment? ultrabeat recognizes the signal when learn function is activated, but the VIA parameters won't respond after they been assigned to the appropriate CTRL letter.

You definitely need this: http://logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=879 EVERYONE should download this. That way you can start from scratch & build as needed & not worry about having to turn things off.

good luck!

stuart