Apple releases Logic 9.1.5

The HTTP variant of the URL now automatically forwards to the HTTPS version. :roll:

Not here. Working as expected. ISP's have cached for a long time, but the whole variety of caching mechanisms between your computer and the code on Apple servers is complicated.

Anyway...

I purchased Logic Express 9 last week and would like to download the update. However, the support site says that I must first register my version of Logic Express, but it rejects my serial number. It says my serial number is not valid. This is strange, as the serial number was accepted by the program during installation. Anyone got any ideas what I should do? Are there any other ways to register? Is the serial number not the same as the number on the back of my install disc booklet?

TIA any help.

I purchased Logic Express 9 last week and would like to download the update. However, the support site says that I must first register my version of Logic Express, but it rejects my serial number. It says my serial number is not valid. This is strange, as the serial number was accepted by the program during installation. Anyone got any ideas what I should do? Are there any other ways to register? Is the serial number not the same as the number on the back of my install disc booklet?

TIA any help.

contact Apple

How about using software update?

Thank you. I take it you are responding to my question about the rejected serial number? I went to the software update page, and can't download the update because it rejects my serial number. Perhaps I misunderstand your response?

TIA any help.

contact Apple

OK thanks I will contact apple support direct. I was hoping I had missed something obvious and save apple the bother.

TIA any help.

contact Apple

OK thanks I will contact apple support direct. I was hoping I had missed something obvious and save apple the bother.

Just want to let you guys know that I have now successfully updated my Logic Express to 9.1.5 I found another download link at apple support, and I didn't need to enter any serial number here. Thanks for everyone's help.

Hello people.. i have run my software update several times now and this new logic 9.1.5 update isn't coming up at all.. it just says no available updates all the time?.., so i was just wondering why this is?..

Just a thought. Have you renamed the application? Update will look for either "Logic Express.app" or "Logic Pro.app" on the System Drive and nothing else. You MUST NOT rename them or move them to another drive because update will not recognise them.

Hope this helps :)

TB

Hello people.. i have run my software update several times now and this new logic 9.1.5 update isn't coming up at all.. it just says no available updates all the time?.., so i was just wondering why this is?..

Just a thought. Have you renamed the application? Update will look for either "Logic Express.app" or "Logic Pro.app" on the System Drive and nothing else. You MUST NOT rename them or move them to another drive because update will not recognise them.

Hope this helps :)

TB

Thanks for your reply.. no i didn't rename it.., but i ran software update today and the new logic update came up?.. so it took 3 to 4 days longer for it to show up in my software update then you guys in the USA?.. could this be because i am in New Zealand?.. seems a bit strange really.. cheers.