Unzipping folder contents

elastic

ah thanks, i just downloaded the program from that site - 'bchunk' but i have no idea what to do with it.

What does this mean - Once you download the utility, issue this command from a shell prompt in the directory where you downloaded the file:sudo cp bchunk /usr/bin/ ??

Very confused, seems like im getting closer though lol!

Thanks for all the help

ok, step by step then

this is a command line utility and we'll be using terminal, so basic command line knowledge we'll be necessary I'm afraid.

1. Open terminal (you can find it under applications/utilites)

2. Navigate to the directory where you downloaded bchunk (unzip it first if it's zipped of course). You can navigate using "cd" command (i.e cd ~/downloads)

3. Write the command "sudo cp bchunk /usr/bin/" (without the qutoes of course) and press Return, enter your password and Press Return again. now you copied bchunk to your path.

4. Navigate to the directory where your .cue and .bin files are (using cd again. "cd .." moves up a folder)

5. Write the command "bchunk c-slaa1.bin c-slaa1.cue c-slaa" and press Return, wait for bchunk to finish converting.

6. Your .iso file is ready, mount it in finder and access the contents ;)