All my projects just sound all clicky and distorted [SOLVED]

uo777tdwp

For some reason alll my logic projects sound all clicky and distorted now. I was about to bounce it and upload it to soudncloud so you could hear what I was talking about but after I bounced it, it sounded normal again. Weird. Any ideas?

Could this be something wrong with sample rate? I also recently starting using the Duet by Apogee with my new Rokit 8 monitors so maybe this could have done something? (although it was working with them before)

Sounds like maybe the distortion is coming from your audio interface/monitors, not from Logic: if you listen to a commercial mp3 from Quicktime or iTunes for example, does it also sound distorted?

Also a bit more info regarding your equipment would help. Can you add your Logic version and system info to your signature? Read Me Before Posting - Forum Guidelines (#5)

Sounds like maybe the distortion is coming from your audio interface/monitors, not from Logic: if you listen to a commercial mp3 from Quicktime or iTunes for example, does it also sound distorted?

Also a bit more info regarding your equipment would help. Can you add your Logic version and system info to your signature? Read Me Before Posting - Forum Guidelines (#5)

No even when my computer isnt hooked up to the monitors its still all distorted