using MBP Trackpad as Midi controller in omnisphere

Staleyolk

hey guys, I was curious about this one a while back and ended up finding downloadable freeware options and what-not but was sceptical. Now how here I am pondering this again. So is there a way that I can use the trackpad within LP9 and the latest omnisphere to control my filter. I already click and drag and hear what I want to hear but I want to be able capture that "trackpad performance" in a fully editable midi format if possible. Thanks

If anyone has any further tips on being able to control my kids (See Subject Typo..Kidi instead of Midi) via the MBP trackpad... I'd love to hear them as so far I have found my kids, now they are in their late teens... to be basically uncontrollable...

:)

(Ah rats.. you fixed the typo too quickly...........)

Soo.. to be slightly more serious now...

Are you talking about this app?

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2011/03/09/track-master-demo/

I was thinking about giving it a whirl as I now have a magic Trackpad to play with.... and for 99c.. not a lot to lose I guess.

yupp fixed that typo right quick :D . But yeah the vid was for use with ableton live. Fo' shame... jk but here's a vid of it being used in Logic

Oh, and the current version is 2.1 is available in the mac app store for $9.99. A little steep for me I'm thinking right now, maybe i'll continue hunting around for a free shortcut until im frusterated enough to hork out the cash