Multi instrument no sound on chan 2

csouza

I setup a multi instrument on the environment and enabled all 16 channels for my Triton K-rack. I went ahead and created the first track and set it to the appropriate port for my midi interface on Channel 1. I can hear sound. When i created a second track and set to Chan 2 I can't here any sound. Why is this? Any help is appreciated.

I setup a multi instrument on the environment and enabled all 16 channels for my Triton K-rack. I went ahead and created the first track and set it to the appropriate port for my midi interface on Channel 1. I can hear sound. When i created a second track and set to Chan 2 I can't here any sound. Why is this? Any help is appreciated.

csouza,

I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. Is each Audio instrument channel going to play a different sound and are you recording each track one at a time?

Also...

Dave?

Is it necessary to do all this in the Environment window? It seems easier to do this in the Arrange window. It seems like everyone jumps into the Environment section and hooks this up to that, and sidechains the thing-a-ma-bob to the dooflinky...and then they write to you asking why it doesn't work.

Just curious,

Mark