loop browser

geeball

hi, everytime i grab a loop from the loop browser and put it on an audio track ..it automatically creates a second audio track ...say i want a loop on audio track 1 open up loop browser but loop on audio track 1 well it creates another audio traco logic at allk 1 which also plays the loop...could this be that all my loops are stereo or what this just started happening no changes made to logic at all i f*&^g hate this program but all my studios have it and i dont fell like learning another again,,, we should all write letter to jobs telling him of all the bulllshit ...read some of my post here and you will see what i have been through ...they basically told me fu&k you we dont care about that your 4 bar loops get cut off on the last note of the last bar on all 4 bar loops and also fu&k you we dont care that you get core audio issues running 1 audio track and 1 midi track...well i have something up my sleave for logic ..hahahah.....hope someone can help ..peace

hey david i will be upping my iso tonight should i just up it here attn you, or email it to you, i would like some other heads on this board to see why i cannot record a simple 4 bar loop lwithout getting the last note cut off .. and core audio overload on 1 midi and audio track running dual 1.8 and 2gigs of ram