Please help

pifencing

Hi - I'm pretty new to Logic Pro 7 but I've read the maual and appear to be trying to export audio as per those instructions. I've a finished song that I want to export (1) as a final mix (2) as an mp3 and (3) as single track audio files SDII or AIFF so I can send to someone else who is working on the track.

Manual says I can bounce/mix from the arrange window FILE/BOUNCE or from the track mixer in global view by clicking on the BOUNCE button on the master output 1-2 fader. (All individual tracks are asssigned to output 1-2)

When I click on BOUNCE, nothing happens then the system crashes with the prompt 'Logic Pro has unexpectedly quit'. Because it crashes at this stage I don't get to the pop up that gives me options to choose file format, resolution, sample rate etc.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the error but when I start up the programme I get following error message:

Text not found

check text resource for

ID 'KF(*

I am able to export the audio from the 'close up' image of the audio wave form where there is an option to 'save file as' but I need to be able to BOUNCE from the arrange window and track mixer window to get a final mix of all tracks as a stereo pair.

Has anyone overcome the problem?

Thanks

ian

Hi - I'm pretty new to Logic Pro 7 but I've read the maual and appear to be trying to export audio as per those instructions. I've a finished song that I want to export (1) as a final mix (2) as an mp3 and (3) as single track audio files SDII or AIFF so I can send to someone else who is working on the track.

Manual says I can bounce/mix from the arrange window FILE/BOUNCE or from the track mixer in global view by clicking on the BOUNCE button on the master output 1-2 fader. (All individual tracks are asssigned to output 1-2)

When I click on BOUNCE, nothing happens then the system crashes with the prompt 'Logic Pro has unexpectedly quit'. Because it crashes at this stage I don't get to the pop up that gives me options to choose file format, resolution, sample rate etc.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the error but when I start up the programme I get following error message:

Text not found

check text resource for

ID 'KF(*

I am able to export the audio from the 'close up' image of the audio wave form where there is an option to 'save file as' but I need to be able to BOUNCE from the arrange window and track mixer window to get a final mix of all tracks as a stereo pair.

Has anyone overcome the problem?

Thanks

ian

Trash the preferences folder called Logic, and re-install Logic Pro, then repair disk permissions with Apple's Disk Utility in the Utility folder in the Applications folder. You should not be seeing those messages.

On a separate internal drive,i have 3 internal drives a master with all apps on and to extra storage.i also use a external sometimes,could it be the soundcard i have a saffire http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/news_story/a/news_id/e/163

it has a text section which i can't highlight in the menus

once again thanks for your time,great cv and website by the way

thx guys,

wat i mean is, wen i automate something, i then click on audio., track automation, then select which ever iu wish to use,

wiv my minimonsta, it has so many to select from its crazy,iv tried so many dif ones but cant find the right automation,

i want to b able to turn then go to my atuomation and it come up ready to automate wiv out havinto search for the settin?

if this makes sense

cheers nathan