Extra presets for Guitar Amp sim?

Eric Wikman

Hi,

I was at the NAMM show, and the Logic demo guy (Scott) had some presets showing for his guitar amp simutator that I don't seem to have. Namely, he used a clean tone that was labeled "Landau" something... who is a "GREAT" LA session player. Where can I get these other presets? It was a very nice sound.

He also played an acoustic guitar preset which sounded amazing. I'm trying to find out which preset in the Acoustic Guitar Instrument he used.

thanks

Hi,

I was at the NAMM show, and the Logic demo guy (Scott) had some presets showing for his guitar amp simutator that I don't seem to have. Namely, he used a clean tone that was labeled "Landau" something... who is a "GREAT" LA session player. Where can I get these other presets? It was a very nice sound.

He also played an acoustic guitar preset which sounded amazing. I'm trying to find out which preset in the Acoustic Guitar Instrument he used.

thanks

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it is in the Electric guitar (Clean guitar sound) section of the latest Logic upgrade 7.2.3

2066744431_Picture1.png.cc9880e41b59163cd37a05f9d787a51b.png