Can't hear anything unless I solo the master? [SOLVED]

realist22

this problem is driving me crazy. i only get audio output if i solo the master bus or the individual tracks for the logic song. if i have no tracks muted or soloed there is no sound coming out, but i can see the faders registering sound. what is going on? this is really annoying. i also got a message saying that logic is out of memory so i had to force close logic. the project only has 12 tracks, 10 of which are midi. and my iMac is from this year. this problem only occurs with this one project, my other songs are fine. help would be appreciated.

i only get audio output if i solo the master bus or the individual tracks for the logic song. if i have no tracks muted or soloed there is no sound coming out, but i can see the faders registering sound. what is going on?

You must have a Soloed track/channel strip hidden somewhere.

Option+double click any Solo button.

wow thanks a lot. it worked i can hear everything now. but for future reference where is this hidden track? it wasn't any of the main tracks as i had nothing soloed that i could see, and i didn't hide any tracks using the green h button.

i think i found the problem tracks that could have been soloed. i deleted two tracks from the arrangement window before, but they still existed in the mixer(i didn't know). so i hit ''all' in the mixer and they popped up. have now deleted them, and i now know to get rid of a track it must be deleted from arrange window and mixer. cheers