Website redesign

It is difficult to get paid when unemployment in the county I live in is 20% and the median income is $27,000. Between the church worship teams and Community College singer/songwriters, I am lucky to get $20 a session. Education and service becomes a large part of what I do. I do live sound for a couple of high school show choirs, as well as work at the community theaters. If the chamber singers need a recording? I get the call. Often I get $100 for that effort. The privilege of being immersed in the best music my area has to offer is value in itself, to me.

It's really cool that you're involved in the community, maybe the site should reflect that as well? Perhaps don't be afraid to make a point of how good the value for money is? Maybe some photos of the high school and community theatre stuff? Don't be afraid to sell to your strengths!

I did like the site, the design is nice, but I found the music a little uninspiring. I don't mean to offend, just giving honest feedback. Maybe some of those chamber singers would give you permission to have some of the music you recorded for them on your site? A bit more variety could be good, just to appeal to a broader range of tastes.