Touchosc MIDI data weird behaviour

Talkboxert

Little problem here.

I try to send midi data to a rotary in logic.

I use my custom touchosc template sending CC's.

I see midi coming in, but once I learn knob it seems it stops coming in (in the midi in thing on the transport bar). The knob responds to the data now, but It's either on or of (0 or 127) Also not possible anymore to record the cc data, seems like logic thinks the cc data is just not there anynmore.

Might it have something to do with the native osc support in logic 9.1.5? Logic recognizes the ipad in the control surfaces setup. Allready tried deleting that. recognizes Thats my version on an octocore with 10.6.8

I'm not having osculator in between btw. Just connected to my Ipad in audio MIDI setup.

I see midi coming in, but once I learn knob it seems it stops coming in (in the midi in thing on the transport bar). (...) Also not possible anymore to record the cc data, seems like logic thinks the cc data is just not there anynmore.

That's normal behavior. Once you learn a type of MIDI data, Logic reroutes it to what you've assigned it to, and it's no longer present at the sequencer input.