Where is the Octave up and down on Logic

BWTFFAM

Hi. This must be really simple but I can't figure it out. My MIDI keyboard does not have an octave up or down button (or any buttons for that matter, just mod and pitch bend). So how do I get to the higher octaves. I looked for it but couldn't find anything. I also pressed Caps Lock and then changed the octave from there but it only applies to the virtual keyboard not my MIDI keyboard.

My apologies for asking probably the dumbest question in the history of this forum/

Depending on the instrument-plugins you are using, you can change the pitch (or transpose) directly in the plugin.

Though I am pretty sure that there is a octave +/- function in your keyboard, too. As it has got a pitchbend wheel. Check your manual again. :)

Depending on the instrument-plugins you are using, you can change the pitch (or transpose) directly in the plugin.

Though I am pretty sure that there is a octave +/- function in your keyboard, too. As it has got a pitchbend wheel. Check your manual again. :)

http://www.midiaudio.net/px/upload/origin/3844.jpg

that's my keyboard. It only has 49 keys + mod wheel and pitch bend

I'm not even sure it came with a manual. :)

Anyway thanks...It was so simple and right in front of me. I just assigned it to a button on my iCon iStage.