An alternative way to get a printed Logic manual

For those who were asking about real printed hard copy manuals.... This is the Upgrade version from L6 or L7 to Logic Pro 8 (The BIG box version) complete with all printed Manuals and other related Docs...

http://www.megamacs.com/index.php?action=frameview&id=4606157

Seems like a lot to pay for hard copies of the original L8 manuals but this is the cheapest I have seen in a long time for new copies... and maybe someone, somewhere will want to grab a copy while they are still around..

Note: I am posting up this info purely because some people were asking about printed manuals.. and i suspect there will be fewer and fewer chances left to grab a copy of these as time goes by..... Please bear in mind these are the printed manuals for Logic Pro 8 and so a few things have changed since then... but these were the last "Real" printed manuals that Apple produced so they might be of interest/use to someone...)

Seems like a lot to pay for hard copies of the original L8 manuals but this is the cheapest I have seen in a long time for new copies... and maybe someone, somewhere will want to grab a copy while they are still around..

That's still a heck of a lot cheaper than getting the pdfs printed out yourself.