How do i use Kirnu?

Just a guess but it probably has no sound of it's own and maybe feeds it's arp pattern into whatever synth you've got on the channel.

EDIT:

:oops: just re-read your post - yeah, if it's not in the plug-in menu, how would you use it? I just DL'd it and can't figure out how either. And AFAIKT, the manual doesn't say how.

I don't know anything about Kirnu but I don't think you can send MIDI from one plug-in to another in Logic, whenever I've wanted to do this with a Reaktor ensemble (Spiral for example) I've always had to open Reaktor standalone & control things in Logic from the outside.

I hope that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Found a vid. So, Kirnu needs an input object from the Environment. Take the designated Kirnu output from the Input Object and cable it to your synth in the environment window. The vid makes it pretty clear (If you have it set to it's highest res :) ). And... it works great! Lots of creative options with this arpegiator.

I also see that the dev has recently come up with a 64 bit version.