looking for 'analog spheres' es2 patch

Def missing the legacy folder in es2, dunno what happened.

Opened up logic and went to download additional content but it says that logic pro&mainstage essential and additional content is already installed, the only thing i didn't install was the jam packs- would that be what i have to do? I feel like i don't really need all those gb of material i'll never use.......

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

camillo attached a copy of the ES2 .pst file to his post

i suggest using that :)

The OP has got the preset, he's now wondering about the whole folder.

I don't know if that legacy folder is part of the jam packs. To me, given today's stupidly large hard drives, it doesn't make sense to not install them. There are some gems in there, for sure. And what if you end up collaborating with another Logic studio and they're using lots of jam pack presets? Some of those have ended up on hits.

Yep, there will be GB of material and tons of presets you'll never use. That's par for the course, for any synth, instrument or sample library you may buy. It's about the flexibility and choices.

The other thing that comes up when installing is that the more you mess with the install, the more likely you are to encounter mysteries like that missing legacy folder.

If there's no way for you to get it, I could zip the entire ES2 legacy folder and post it here.... it's only 1.4 MB.... my only concern would be if there's some copyright issue with doing that. Maybe David could comment on that?

camillo, i appreciate your help.....

yeah, i'm not that concerned about it and you don't have to put the folder up. if it really comes down to me wanting the rest of the patches/sounds i'll install everything else left off. got plenty of synth sounds to work with anyhow and besides, i'm do for a new

computer so i might just wait till then.

thx....