Hello everyone!

supravista

I just became a member here yesterday and wanted to officially introduce myself. I have been using Logic for 8 years or so (some of that time was spent trying to get to the bottom of a program which doesn't seem to have one:). I purchased my first mac (Mac Book Pro 2.16/2 gig ram/7200rpm drive) last august. It wasn't untill a few days ago that I finily got Logic. I am very excited as for a long time I was on PC v5.5.. I must say, Apples taste great, as does Space Designer;)... My musical intrest are varied but are strongly rooted in house and progressive if I'm in a party type of a mood. Or ambient if I'm in a more introspective mood... I love programming synths. I love the technical and science of it. Of coarse there is always more to say but I'll leave it at that.

As for my interest in this forum... I have seen alot of forums where there is certain attitude that is unkind and counter-intuitive to the progression of mucic. I didn't see any of that in the threads I've read here... On that note I will leave this post by saying that I look forward to communing with you folks for the purpose of expanding our knowledge in this technical world of music in the 21st century :D