First time mixing using logic pro

dinofond

This is a comedy song done for an indie project, the vocalist is my girlfriend I played every thing else. I cant stand mixing on a DAW, until now I have bounced digital and used my X2 console. I find it difficult to mix with a mouse.

Please let me know what you think and what needs improvement, on a scale of 1 to 10 I am a 7 on the mix 0_o

http://www.myspace.com/agentsoferis

ok dude i think that the track is quite good,sounds like u are using toontrack ez drummer,vintage kit or something along those lines...needs more work to sound more real to me,the vocals often get very clumped up so u could either jack the kit up to match the eq in the vocal or cut the stacking eq on the vocals i would do both,i reckon u could get tighter stacking with them also,as for the rest it all sounds pretty goodmaybe the guitars could come out in the mix a little more but first of i would fix the drums and the vocals.....good track but with a cool style

I used the EXS24 with Beta Monkey grove construction kit and Drum works V for the percussion. I wanted the vocals to stay a bit far out in front by design but I am hearing the EQ issues. I have remixed it several times to solve the issue with the same results. Any specific ideas how to get the suggested results?